Havelock City will soon define Colombo’s skyline and offer customers the convenience of being in the heart of Colombo with facilities beyond expectations
Havelock City is the largest residential and commercial development project presently undertaken in Sri Lanka on the largest single cleared site in the Colombo city and is located along Havelock Road. It is a joint venture project between Overseas Realty (Ceylon) PLC (ORCL) and the Bank of Ceylon (BoC). ORCL owns 60% of the project while BoC owns the remaining 40%.
The project, when fully completed, will boast of 8 luxurious residential apartment towers, a commercial and shopping mall with major department stores, a supermarket, leisure and entertainment complexes, dining and recreational facilities including a food court, under its “City within a City” concept.
Website : www.havelockcity.lk